We provide legal representation to international business executives, private and public companies, banks, investors and individuals on their often complex matters. Our advice and support is split into two groups; services for individuals and services for Businesses.


Spouse, Partner & Family Visas

Spouses, partners and family members of British nationals or persons with indefinite leave to remain in the UK, who wish to join them will require a visa to live in the UK. We can assist you with the eligibility requirements relating to each visa category below.

  • Spouse or Civil partner
  • Unmarried partner
  • Fiancé(e)
  • Children
  • Adult dependent relative
  • Family member of a point base system (PBS) migrant visa

European Nationals and Family Visas

European nationals and their close family members can benefit from a right of free movement to live and work in the UK.

Under the EEA Regulations, if an EEA national intends to stay in the UK for more than 3 months they must either work, study or be ‘economically self-sufficient’ (commonly referred to as pursing an ‘EEA Treaty Right’). If an EEA national pursues an EEA Treaty Right, then their spouse and other family members have the ‘Right’ under EEA law to also live and work in the UK.

Andy D Legal & Immigration Associates can assist clients with EEA applications.

  • EEA Registration Certificates
  • EEA Document Certifying Permanent Residence
  • EEA Family Permit
  • EEA Residence Card
  • EEA Permanent Residence Card
  • EEA Derivative Rights Residence Card

EU Settlement Scheme (settled and pre-settled status)

EU, EEA or Swiss citizens and their families can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living in the UK after 30 June 2021. If their application is successful, they will be given either settled or pre-settled status.

Human Rights / Leave to Remain (LR)

There are various applications that comes under Human Rights Law. Under the Immigration Rules, a person may be granted leave to remain in the UK in order to protect their Article 8 right. We can assist you with leave to remain applications based on

  • family life in the UK
  • private life in the UK or
  • applications outside the Immigration Rules.

Settlement and British Citizenship

Indefinite leave to remain (ILR), settlement, or permanent residence (PR), when granted to a person means the holder is no longer subject to time restrictions on their stay in the UK. There are various routes to settlement or ILR and each visa category has its own specific requirements.

Becoming British Citizen on the other hand confirms your right to live in the UK without the need to hold a visa.

A person can acquire British Citizenship by

  • Naturalisation
  • Registration or
  • Automatic acquisition

Andy D Legal & Immigration Associates can assist you with the eligibility requirements for Settlement and British Citizenship.

Visit Visas

A visit visa allows a person to enter the UK for short period of time either for tourism or to undertake a specific task. These include

  • Visitor for tourism and leisure
  • Visitor seeking temporary entry for the purposes of marriage
  • Visitor for business (Prospective entrepreneurs)
  • Sports visitor
  • Entertainment visitor
  • Visitor for private medical treatment

Student Visas

A student visa allows a person to enter the UK for period of time for educational purposes. Student visa categories include;

  • Tier 4 General Student Visa
  • Tier 4 Child Student Visa
  • Parent of a Tier 4 Child Student Visa

We have experience in advising and assisting clients with these applications.


Legal Services for Business

We offer a variety of legal immigration services to help businesses and investors achieve their ultimate goals. Our expertise covers immigration routes for small and medium businesses, multinational companies, individual investors and entrepreneurs. We can assist with;

  • Sponsor licence applications and renewals
  • Certificates of sponsorship
  • Investment visas
  • Entrepreneur visas
  • Innovator visas
  • Work visas (which includes Tier 1, 2 and 5 visas) and many more.


Our fee scale reflects our fees for all legal and immigration advice and services that we are registered to provide to our clients.

However, should you wish to withdraw instructions part way through your immigration case we will charge you for all work we have undertaken on your behalf at our hourly rate.  Please note that our organisation is not VAT registered.  Therefore VAT @ 20% will not be added to the fees.

Please feel free to contact us for more information about our fixed fee service.


Our Offices
Whether you are abroad or in the UK, we can assist you with your legal and immigration issues quickly with minimum hassle.

London office
+44 (0)203 1300 751

Ghana office
+233 (0) 303 938 120
+233 (0) 302 244 473
+233 (0) 554 523 459

Contact Us